Please pray for ### and ###. ...

Please continue to pray for my son and nephew.
We have already witnessed the power of prayer. Please continue to pray for my 2 sons and 2 nephews who are playing rugby here and overseas to find a good job or become professional rugby players.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
196
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me regarding the job opportunity I shared previously. Your prayers, encouragement, and messages have meant more to me than I can adequately express. Knowing that others are standing with me before the Lord has been a great source of strength during this...
Replies
11
Views
104
For my nephew ### for good results today for healing of his shoulder when he visits the hospital for results today in Jesus name Amen 🙏
Replies
13
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom