Please pray for ### and ### ...

Let us trust the Lord, who remains faithful and sufficient in the midst of every trial, will touch your husband and daughter with His healing hand and surround them with His peace and strength. May God bless you and keep you as you place your trust in Him.
 
God will take care of you. dear lord please heal them instantly. We pray in the name of our Lord and saviour. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter to find a good Christian husband.
Replies
7
Views
112
Over the past year, I have been physically and emotionally exhausted by so many burdens—my mother’s stroke and cancer, my daughter’s transfer exam, my husband’s unemployment, and the responsibilities of work and family. After my mother went home to be with the Lord in mid-May, I had to deal with...
Replies
11
Views
234
I have broken microphone in my classroom, I thought I didn’t need it this year but I lost my voice be I need it, please pray that they replace the microphone asap. It’s pretty expensive so they are not replacing it quick
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom