Please pray for ###. ### and ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my ###. She and her boyfriend broke up but she is still not over him. It kills me to see her cry over him all the time. Please pray for her to find God and have Him guide her through this rough time and lead her to the man He has in store for her. Please pray for her happiness.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She is having very violent dreams about her ex boyfriend and he already threatened her before their break up. She has moved away from him and has no contact but he does know where she works. She is not a believer but is allowing me to minister to her. Please pray for her protection and most...
Replies
10
Views
172
I am asking Christians around the world to join me in prayer for ###. ### has been given an extraordinary platform and has reached millions of people through her music and influence. Because of the number of lives she has the ability to reach, I believe it is important that we, as people of...
Replies
9
Views
35
Please pray for my cousin. When she was younger she loved Jesus so much, but now her faith has changed. She has become very lazy, she just sleeps all day and has no job. Please pray that God will awake her spirit again. Laziness is not from God. I want her to feel the love of Jesus again and to...
Replies
14
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom