please pray for ### and ### to have ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lmb1180
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lmb1180

Guest
Please pray for my family and I to have a financial miracle so that we are able to pay our bills and afford our new baby and to be happy and secure financially, we need another car and I pray that a promotion or great job-related miracle happens for ###, he works so hard every day and is such a smart and inventive person he is meant for something so miraculous to happen that we knew it was from God, for him to be able to take care of us the way he wants to would bring such peace, and for him to be able to also be on a schedule where he is able to spend time with us and when our new baby comes would be a true blessing. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In 2020 she had been informed that her job was mandating staffs to get covid testings done. The county staff went to her job to do the tests on everyone. She was at the end of the long line getting tested. Before it got to her she noticed a pattern of the county staffs testing people weren't...
Replies
10
Views
160
Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
101
I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom