Please pray for ###, ### and myself. Going through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antioch1611

Account Closed
Please pray for ###, ###, and myself. Going through tough times spiritually (spiritual warfare) and materially. The Spiritual is more important.
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
I am praying with you and for you in Christ Jesus, His glorious will be done in your life.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can one trust God for reconciliation in marriage while going through divorce? Even though God's shown separation?
Replies
9
Views
127
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
167
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom