Please pray for ### and myself as ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### and myself as we both have health problems and really need some relief from them thanks so very much. take care and have a great weekend. AMEN.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Please pray for ### and myself as we both have health problems and really need some relief from them thanks so very much. take care and have a great weekend. AMEN.
Praying for you and ###, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand and sustain you with His strength. Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial help & opportunities to move forward. I have been working hard despite osteoporosis & other disabilities. My husband lies so much & nothing happens. I want to be of a help to myself & others. I could elaborate how bad it is & abusive, demeaning plus all his secrets but I will...
Replies
13
Views
169
Dear god, i reall want to be put out of my misery, i feel like i have failed my timeline greately there is just no point in going forward i failed my parents being successful while they are alive, im ### no career... lonely life people are mean and bullies in this reality. my timeline has failed...
Replies
12
Views
170
I'm a associate minister licensed and ordained twice in ### years of Ministry! But for the last six months I have been overlooked and have not been rotated for any of the ministerial appointments for Sunday Church Services as my other associates minister in our church!!!! I get the feeling that...
Replies
13
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom