Please pray for ### and I ...

May God bless you and heal you completely, praying in agreement for both of you in Jesus' name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my relationship with my girlfriend to be healed and that God would guide her in her decision to be with me. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
259
I am in need of prayer that Jesus will keep me safe from apartment surveillance and Jesus will protect my privacy, safety and security. I am asking Jesus will bless me on my job that no weapon formed against me or my job will prosper. Jesus will let me know what to do concerning me getting...
Replies
5
Views
239
I cheated on my girlfriend. I love her sooo much she is the best thing i have in the world and I feel awful after cheating. Please pray for the lord to forgive me for what I did
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom