Please pray for ### and I work ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that the company I work for did not sell. I have worked there ### years. Please let there be work of ### to ### hours of work for me. I like my job and pray that the company does not sell and continues to operate. Thank you, and prayers for my physical and mental health.
Replies
11
Views
177
Please pray that God help me earn my certifications for work. And please pray that I get to go to church more.
Replies
10
Views
60
Dear Heavenly Father please let protection and favor to manifest at a place ### work In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom