Please pray for ### and I. God has blessed our

VivaciousV

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for ### and I. God has blessed our jobs and we pray for continued work blessings and for the Lord to help our application for new apartment go smoothly and get approved quickly so we can move into the beautiful place we have put deposits on. We also need prayer for our daughter whom lives with her mom. Her mom keeps us from our daughter and we ask God to heal the mother's heart and let our daughter go back to the original visitation order so we can all live happily together.
 
I pray God's peace & blessings to your family. I prayed softening heart for her mother & your requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ruth 3:16 – “When Ruth came to her mother-in-law, Naomi asked, ‘How did it go, my daughter?’ Then she told her everything Boaz had done for her.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Ruth 3:16, Ruth returns to her mother-in-law, Naomi...
Replies
10
Views
221
God has blessed me with job offer but they told they will see one week as it's my probation period and give me official offer letter. I request you to pray for me that I sign my offer letter soon after probation period with a proper confirmation of job.
Replies
6
Views
271
Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom