Please pray for ### and I and the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeneedGod

Faithful Servant
Please pray for ### and I and the start of our new semester. By the grace of God, we made it through Med 1, but the school has changed all the grading policies and made everything harder. Please pray for our success. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for grace and favor on my daughter as her Architecture model and renders for her Architecture Studio class are due today. Please pray for encouraging feedback from her instructor and for an excellent grade on her first project of this semester. Please join me in praying for my...
Replies
10
Views
119
I'm a Social Worker and I had a mentally unstable client call me yesterday threatening me over something I did not do. I was going by our company policy and he made threats that he knows where I live and what car I drive. Please pray God will protect me, my family and property.
Replies
11
Views
163
pls pray that I finish my comps list today and that I earn final grades of A in both of my grad school classes this semester Thank u
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom