Please pray for ### and I and humbly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### and ### and humbly ask the Lord to help us save our marriage.
 
Dear Lord, may this dear couple put You first in their heart for You are their sure Foundation of their marriage. And if this dear couple is not connected to Your church, may they do so as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

Unless the Lord builds the house,

They labor in vain who build it;-Psalm 127

[SIZE=.75em]24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: [/SIZE][SIZE=.75em]25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.[/SIZE]-Matthew 7
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would appreciate if people prayed for me and I will pray for you. There are so many days where I feel steadfast and like I'm making progress, but then life gets intense and I just focus on the fleeting dopamine and worldly things. I just want to make God proud and I struggle with discernment...
Replies
7
Views
239
Pray for the evil, jealous, useless, spiteful, hateful and annoying Filipino witch named ### to be humbled, punished and stopped by God from wrongfully stalking, harassing and slandering lies about her innocent christian neighbors daily on ### in ###, ### ### in ### and forevermore miraculously...
Replies
10
Views
152
🕊️Kindness Leads to Repent Rom 2:4 Planting Watering God's Growth 1 Cor 3:6-7 Holy Spirit's Work Jn 16:8 Humbling Restoring Dan 4:28-37 2 Co 7:9-10... 🙌 Father, we thank You that Your Word does not return void, Isa 55:10, and that seeds have been planted, Mark 4:14, Mark 4:26, Mark 4:27, Mark...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom