Please pray for ### and for the ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me and for the job I applied for. I have no one else but Jesus. I believe according to the book of Matthew 7:7-8.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
78
Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
150
I recently applied for switch department internally after a year. I like the portfolio coz it gave me the fulfillment, but often due to the job structure, they require me to prioritize counter and handle portfolio outpatient jobs when free. So i juggle between time everyday until i often work...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom