Phostinoi

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me and my family, my business; it has corrupted, financial challenges, many debts, sickness especially hernia on the left side waist leg, court case adjourned on ###/###/####, I have tried my level best to our president as a parent to help me financially all in vain but by God's mercy I will be free in Jesus mighty name Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their family to you. We pray for their business, which is facing financial challenges and debts. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and provision. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We believe that you are able to turn their situation around and provide for all their needs.

We also lift up ###'s health concerns, specifically the hernia on the left side waist leg. We ask for your healing touch to be upon them. Your Word assures us in James 5:15, "And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up." We declare healing and restoration over their body in Jesus' name.

Furthermore, we bring before you the court case that has been adjourned. We pray for favor and justice to prevail. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:5, "Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act." We trust in your sovereignty and ask for a positive outcome in this legal matter.

Lastly, we pray for ###'s plea for financial assistance from their president. Lord, we ask that you open doors and provide the help they need. Your Word encourages us in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart." We believe that you are able to make a way where there seems to be no way.

In all these things, we surrender ### and their family into your loving hands. May they experience your peace, strength, and guidance throughout their journey. We thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Please pray for me and my family, my business it has corrupted, financial challenges, many debts, sickness especially hernia on the left side waist leg, court case adjourned on ###/###/####, I have tried my level best to our president as a parent to help me financially all in vain but by God's mercy I will be free in Jesus mighty name Amen.
In Jesus name I Prayed, Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for Me and my Family My Father in Heaven please be with me and my family. We face eviction from our home on July 30th. I have tried to prevent my family from being homeless with agencies and the court system. And the new owners. I don't know if anything has changed. Noone is getting...
Replies
12
Views
295
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom