Please pray for ### and ### family...

Please keep me and my family in prayers..when I see the papers of property..please let it be in my favour..so I can get my share of inheritance.
I need it so much and in need your fervent prayers.
I do not want to have any squabbles with my siblings and hope things happen in a just and peaceful way.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, Thank you for guiding me to land that will become a foundation for my family’s future. Give me wisdom in every property decision and provide the finances to build at the right time. Bless my future wife and children abundantly, and help each of them discover and fulfill their...
Replies
12
Views
118
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
109
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom