please pray for ### and ### family. ### marriage ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkelting
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkelting

Guest
please pray for me and my family. my marriage is falling apart. My son is in the military and has walk away from his beliefs. My daughter is in the military and has a non-believer boyfriend. thank you
 
I will pray and lift your family up. When I read your request, God brought to me to share this ministry with you and this site

www.hoptatlast.com

Hope at Last?

Is your marriage in trouble?

Is everyone telling you it's hopeless?

Has it already ended in divorce?

Is there really HOPE for my marriage?

You've looked for help, you've read books, talked to counselors, your friends, your pastor and everything just got worse. So you decided you might just find some marriage help online.

Believe or not it's not by chance, nor is it by coincidence, that you have found our website—God has heard your cry for help and He has personally led you to our ministry that began by helping RESTORE marriages that appeared hopeless!

This IS your Divine appointment.

Your life is about to change—forever!!

Restore Ministries International began in 1992 by helping marriages that appeared hopeless and He (God) RESTORED them. We know & understand what you are going through since the women who are here to help you HAVE experienced a RESTORED marriage!

Even if there is adultery, an adulterous marriage (where one or both partners have been unfaithful), which seems to be the one situation most agree are the most hopeless. Yet, we know, after filling almost over 4 books of restored marriage testimonies, that God is able to restore any marriage—even yours! And, thankfully, God doesn't stop (or begin) there. HE is more than able to restore each and every area of your life as you trust Him to do it!

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?" Jeremiah 32:27

No doubt you have been told by just about everyone that you should give up and move on and just find someone else—don't. Instead agree with us and the Psalmist who said:

"Ah Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! NOTHING (not one thing) is too difficult for You!" Jeremiah 32:17
 
I will pray for guidance, emotional healing and unity.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help my son ### and ### solve their relationship in their marriage please need urgent help
Replies
9
Views
296
Dear Sister or Brother need prayer for my marriage. Wife is a non believer l found out...she went out on a girls night out danced and flirted with a man l think they are in contact lm not sure if that is true..she says she is unhappy l am trying, praying to live her kim is resisting God...the...
Replies
12
Views
162
I’ve had some marital problems and my family has gotten too far involved. My husband and I haven’t been able to go to counseling or talk things out because of them taking so much control. They have the wrong idea about my husband, his family, and our church and have talked terribly about them. I...
Replies
5
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom