LORD, I LIFT UP ###'s FAMILY, ###'s, AND ### BEFORE YOU. GRANT THEM ALL DIRECTION, DISCERNMENT, GUIDANCE, PROVISION, AND WISDOM. SHOW THEM PERFECT WILL FOR THEIR LIVES. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
Dad the Father of us all we pray for others that they may profit from the love you have given us. We are not worthy and know it but are thankful for all things we receive. Amen!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for healing for myself severe stomach intestinal infection brain tumor speeding to medulla for my ###, ###, and ### respiratory stomach intestinal problems my ### LH blood cancer hard times breathing stomach intestinal illness also for finances thank you
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My name is ###, and I am from ###. I currently serve as ### at a ###. By God's grace, I was also ordained as a pastor in ### and have had opportunities to preach God's Word in neighboring...