Please pray for ### and ###, a lot of different

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.  20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. 21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. 22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee./psalm 33/
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Different phone numbers need to stop calling my phone because I don't know who that person is and leave me alone. I do not know how they got my number but it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Replies
10
Views
126
Greetings Brethren. I dreamt that I was in a bus and a big muscular man was in the bus and I was with a father and two other kids not sure if they were mine but the man seemed as if he was getting off the bus and then he stopped at my seat and grabbed onto my top body area violently refusing to...
Replies
8
Views
146
I’m humbly coming in the need of prayer for tomorrow nursing schools exams. It’s been a tough start of the term and what I’m studying have been hard with me losing my oldest sister unexpectedly. And so many other things surrounding the situation. I pray that I pass my exams tomorrow with at...
Replies
7
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,846
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom