Please pray for ### and ###, a lot of different

Matthew01

Beloved of All
Please pray for me and my family, a lot of different things are going on right now that need prayer. God knows all of the details. Please pray for us, ###!
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
God's ears are open to hear our prayers and He will answer with blessings, healing and protection. He is a faithful God in whom we will trust forever. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord, You satisfy the longing soul and fills the hungry soul with goodness (psalm 107:9) may You listen to ###'s prayers and answer them according to Your best plan for them, we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Different phone numbers need to stop calling my phone because I don't know who that person is and leave me alone. I do not know how they got my number but it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Replies
10
Views
126
Greetings Brethren. I dreamt that I was in a bus and a big muscular man was in the bus and I was with a father and two other kids not sure if they were mine but the man seemed as if he was getting off the bus and then he stopped at my seat and grabbed onto my top body area violently refusing to...
Replies
8
Views
146
I’m humbly coming in the need of prayer for tomorrow nursing schools exams. It’s been a tough start of the term and what I’m studying have been hard with me losing my oldest sister unexpectedly. And so many other things surrounding the situation. I pray that I pass my exams tomorrow with at...
Replies
7
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom