Please pray for an emergency financial breakthrough. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Menchie T Urfilla Dear Lord God Jesus Good Afternoon My dialysis access in my groin is already getting worse and is prone to infection. It's only been a month. I'm scared. I want to reach June 10, 2026, my birthday. I want to live a long time. I wish and I hope there is a large and...
Replies
7
Views
324
Have a loan on my car that I need to pay in the next few days. I can't lose my car; it's my only transportation. They are calling me several times a day already. I really need an emergency financial blessing.
Replies
6
Views
280
Please pray for me and my children. We are going through a financial hardship. I am a single parent raising 2 teenage boys and taking care of my mom. I work a full time job but do not make enough to pay bills, buy groceries. Every pay period I have to figure out what’s pressing when all bills...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,537
Messages
16,777,847
Members
648,093
Latest member
Koistourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom