please pray for ###. ### am finishing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I'm ###, I'm a ### year old girl living in a toxic household. Please pray for me. I live in a narcissistic personality household, with coercion control and financial and emotional abuse. My parents have sheltered me alot from life and failed to help me grow into my independence. I struggle...
Replies
11
Views
162
Please pray for God's intervention for finances. Please pray that the house be a blessing to me. Please pray that God will bless me. Please pray that ### finish last year's Tasks and that someone helps with his practical tasks. In Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
203
I still have ### students that need to finish their assessment, we only have ### days left, they are refusing to finish thr test, when everyone’s done, please pray so they finish their tests in time ###, ###, ###, etc. In Jesus name I pray amen,
Replies
7
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom