Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I truly believe that love and prayer are the most powerful things in this world. Why? I come to this site with all my prayer requests, and I have seen wonders of prayer, and when we come together, we are stronger. See here. Matthew 18:19 19 “Again, I say to you that if two of you agree on earth...
Replies
9
Views
324
Please pray for all three of my daughters salvation ### and ### and ### pray for our financial situation we have no transportation isn't bother raising to teenage daughters it has been a nightmare they're running out of money and food the rents too expensive here in ### we need help help in this...
Replies
13
Views
157
It's a rumor that our ### will stop social security if he do that he will affect the disabled and homeless. I will work full time if I have to the economy is very horrible lack of jobs and food and housing prices are very high . This is giving me anxiety not just for me for everyone in the world...
Replies
8
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom