Heavenly Father, we thank You for all the blessings You have bestowed upon us. We ask that You would provide us with an abundance of customers and resources at our stand. We pray that You would open the hearts of those who come to us, that they would be generous and that we would be able to meet our financial needs. We ask this in Jesus' Name. Amen.
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!
Psalm 37:4:Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.
God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
Shalom! It´s written, that everything God promised its yes and Amen in Jesus Christ (2. Cor 1:20). Can you please pray for me, that the abundance of blessing we read in Am 9:13 become real in my life in Jesus name please, for winning souls, for Gods honor through my life. Thank you and God bless...
Shalom Paul says that we should provide for ourselves with our own hands so as not to become a "burden" to anyone (2 Thessalonians 3:7–12). I am employed, but my expenses (rent, child support, debts, etc.) consume almost everything, leaving me living literally hand-to-mouth. Could you please...
I'm ### years old and I'm the breadwinner in the family. I could hardly reach and make a move for my personal goals and plans since I need to think of my own family's needs. My parents are old and no job, my sister has been looking for a job for almost a year now but couldn't find one. My...