Please pray for a situation that arose ...

Please pray for a situation that arose for my parents' move-in date for assisted living. Please pray there is an easy fix and things to fall into place. Thank God and thank you for all your prayers 🙏
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was recently hired at a new job but there are a lot of problems that hundreds of the employees are having that the employer won't fix or acknowledge. This has made an easy, fun job turn into a nightmare. Unfortunately, I now have to consider quitting. I'm going to possibly start applying to...
Replies
6
Views
99
Lord please hear my cry lord I pray ### stop being mean to me and talking to me crazy. Lord I stay with ### until I get things back right in my life but I’m being treated wrong I’m being disrespected and used. Lord please fix my situation that I’m in lord please
Replies
10
Views
132
Hi, please pray that I get a job with this guy ###. It's my only chance to make real money and move out of my current situation which really sucks a lot. It's for ###/###. Pray hard please. Thanks, 🙏 👍 peace be with you
Replies
11
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom