Please pray for a permanent reset of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need God to intervene to permanently put an end to all physics attacks against my life and those around me affected by it. God intervenes and does as he sees fit to put a permanent end to it.
Replies
10
Views
178
I am Praying for my family and me, we have been living in ### since June ###, right now I am holding a Working Visa and it doesn't expire until January ###, please pray for us that we can get an Invite because I have ### points on ### and ### points on ###, I hope you can pray for us because I...
Replies
7
Views
238
I am Praying for my family and me, we have been living in ### since June ###, right now I am holding a Working Visa and it doesn't expire until January ###, please pray for us that we can get an Invite because I have ### points on ### and ### points on ###, I hope you can pray for us because I...
Replies
7
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom