Please pray for a job that I got offered, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcy

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for a job that I got offered, that they will call me this week, it is for a bank and my credit is not that good, they are checking credit... please lord touch ###'s and ###'s heart for them to give me favor no matter the circumstances...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
O father God we decree and declare debt cancellation right now in the mighty name of Jesus. O God we speak favor over their life and employment situation right now o God. O God we thank you for when they view the credit report it shall look like favour...wknd it is so..hallelujah!!!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I reach my hands out to you as I am in need of prayers to receive good news that I got this job that I interviewed for last week for. I have gone through so much and I pray that you surround your angels around me to guide me in all steps that I take to succeed in life. I pray for protection...
Replies
8
Views
238
I pray that my husband is offered a job soon. I'm thankful that our daughters are safe and in good health.
Replies
5
Views
260
Please pray for me......I got ###.### out of ###% in ### company......the percentage is ###%.....they are not considering ###%.....so please pray for me to get pass....
Replies
5
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom