Please pray for a good report for ###'s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Please pray for a good report for my husband's breathing tests ###, for improvements in lung function and diffusion capacity, and miracle healing from interstitial lung illness. In Jesus Name amen. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray in the name of Jesus that my eye check up tomorrow will be excellent and nothing wrong in the name ofJesus
Replies
11
Views
180
Heavenly Father, I pray safety on long drive to/ from ### post- ###. I pray, also, for good report. Thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
8
Views
156
In the name of Jesus I pray that my left eye is healed and ### attached.
Replies
13
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom