please pray for a good home

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK MYSELF MY 2 CATS GET A REALLY GOOD HOME TO STAYYY IN SECRET NO TOXIC ABUSES ABUSERS THAT DONT WANT ME HAPPY OR MY 2 CATS THATS ALL I HAVE NOW GREATLYYY WHERE NO OTHER ANIMALS ARE ATTACKING MY LITTLE ONE SHES TINY SWEETHEART THAT WAS TO MEAN TODAYYYY THERES NO EXCUSE FOR TODAYYY IDK WHO...
Replies
8
Views
124
Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
237
Lord Jesus please have mercy and let my brothers friends find for my parents a senior home that is affordable, near of my apartment (I don't have a car) and where they will take good care of them, good medical help, including quality food especially soups for my mom who has chronic...
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom