MKG

Servant of All
Please pray for a friend who is having major problems with her right shoulder. It has been bleeding internally. She had shoulder replacement surgery yesterday, but she is still bleeding. They are going to do a procedure this afternoon to see if they can find the source of the bleeding. Please pray they are able to find it and to stop the bleeding! Thanks so much.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Please pray for a friend who is having major problems with her right shoulder. It has been bleeding internally. She had shoulder replacement surgery yesterday, but she is still bleeding. They are going to do a procedure this afternoon to see if they can find the source of the bleeding. Please pray they are able to find it and to stop the bleeding! Thanks so much.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
Lord Jesus, thank you that you love this person. I know that you hate what their illness is doing to them/me. I ask that you would heal this disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness.

Your word says in Psalm 107:19-20 that when we call out to you the Eternal one you will give the order, heal and rescue us from certain death. In the Bible, I have read of miraculous healing and I believe that you still heal the same way today. I believe that there is no illness you cannot heal after all the Bible tells of you raising people from the dead so I ask for your healing in this situation.

I also know from my experience of life on earth that not everyone is healed. If that happens here then keep my heart soft towards you, help me to understand your plan and help me to be excited about heaven.

God, I thank you that this person belongs to you and that you are in control of everything that happens from our first breath to our last sigh. Amen.

~ ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

why is it when i have someone to help me with something i cant find the one tool i need have lots of tools but just not the one i need for this to be done so now i will need to wait till i find it or go buy another one well i have to say this is how lots happen to me so prayers i will get the...
Replies
9
Views
174
A friend of mine has been through multiple **. She needs lots of help and prayer
Replies
10
Views
154
Dear Heavenly Father, My friend is sick. She has been diagnosed with Myasthemia Gracias. Be With her as she gets treated for this and her family. We trust you can heal her , Jesus. In Jesus name , Amen.
Replies
17
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom