Please pray for a friend who is living with someone who does not pay her bills. However, she put the bills in ### name and is pressuring her to sell food stamps she gets for her and her son. She needs another place to stay immediately and a job.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
Please pray.. please Jesus I need you to allow God to help us. I'm sick and ### is weak. God we need a feeling a reason and that is coming from you and perfect. I need no one else to read and pray this...but a beautiful woman from the entrainment business..I trust you have the right heart...
It's a long story but... the short of a long story is my friend is trying to get into assisted living, and is being prevented from doing so by a social worker at the rehab facility where she's been for some time who does not appear to like her, who lied on her state assessment saying that my...
Prayer request for my sister who is living in deception and self-righteous as she said she has a breakthrough in Bible reading by scanning through the text in the Bible without understanding and self-declare that she has a breakthrough which is untrue by just scanning the word of the Bible and...