Please pray for a family of ###, they had an accident

Roselady

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for a family of ###, they had an accident on highway ### in ###. ### children and ### adults. I ask God to help the whole family to recover from this awful accident. They have ### plates and it's heartbreaking, please in Jesus name I pray for this whole family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, We thank You for sparing the lives of those who survived the ### accident. We pray for their bodies, minds and hearts. Heal every wound, every trauma, every fear. Let them know that their lives are spared for a purpose. Surround them and their families with Your peace that passes...
Replies
11
Views
184
Jesus thank you that never have given up on me. Please forgive me of my sins. I am not perfect,but I truly try to live my life in a way yo make you proud. I try to raise my teen in a way that make you proud. I am doing all I can alone to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. I don't...
Replies
11
Views
149
I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,259
Messages
16,808,673
Members
650,670
Latest member
Tyruirongate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom