Please pray ### finds a new position ...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request for ###. Lord, we ask that You guide and lead ### to a new position that is better suited for her abilities and talents. You know the desires of her heart and the potential within her. We pray that You open doors of opportunity for her and bring forth the right job that aligns with her skills and passions.

In Your Word, You promise to bless and prosper those who seek You diligently. We claim Your promises over ###'s life and ask for Your divine favor to be upon her as she seeks new employment. Grant her wisdom and discernment in her job search, leading her to the perfect position where she can utilize her talents to their fullest potential.

Lord, we also pray for ###'s faith to be strengthened during this season of transition. Help her to trust in Your perfect timing and to remain steadfast in her belief that You have a plan and purpose for her life. May she find comfort and peace in knowing that You are with her every step of the way.

We thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and provision. We believe that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We surrender this prayer request into Your loving hands, trusting that You will work all things together for ###'s good and Your glory.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
- Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Ephesians 3:20: "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."
 
Please pray ### finds a new position that is better suited for her abilities and talents.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. God bless ### and help her to find a position that will be good for her. amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the protection of my job, and that I can move to a new position soon. Thank you for the new leadership that is being reasonable since they came. Pray for protection from 2 or 3 people that have conspired to cause me problems. Thank you for praying.
Replies
15
Views
161
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position this week. Please help me get off to a good start. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the...
Replies
11
Views
125
First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom