T
truebeliever
Guest
Please pray during this Lent that the Lord forgive me for jeopardizing my family’s financial security through my selfishness, arrogance, greed, and impatience. I am so very sorry and I will never let it happen again. And please pray that He bless me quickly with the financial relief I need to get all my and my mom’s debt obligations up to date, especially getting her delinquent property taxes paid in time to avoid a lien being placed on her property and getting her home equity loan payments up to date. Please also pray that the Lord take all my financial worries from me and restore in me peace of mind by blessing me with the financial stability I so desperately seek. Finally, please pray that the Lord bless me quickly with a new job where I will be happy and fulfilled. Thank you so very much and may God bless you. Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ! — ###
