Please Pray (Below Shoulder Blade) Back Pain ...

Hello, ###! I will pray for the Lord to touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain, and give you the relief you need. Peace and blessings to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please Pray (Below Shoulder Blade) Back Pain for Several Months now. Burning Sensation. Please Pray for Healing 🙏 Please thank you. ###
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Hello, ###! I will pray for the Lord to touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain, and give you the relief you need. Peace and blessings to you!
Thank you so much you are so kind I need all the Prayer I can get. Please intercede prayer warrior please Pray 🙏 thank you ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
105
Asking for healing prayers for my ### year old daughter who has been having pain in her shoulder blades and now her lower back. We are in touch with the Dr but just asking for prayers for healing and that it’s not anything serious. Thank you so much!
Replies
4
Views
295
Please pray that ###' back pain stops and her body is healed of this disease Thank you
Replies
13
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom