please pray as i think of asking my boss ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenangel

Account Closed
please pray as i think of asking my ### for a transfer as i feel so belittled as i v beeb there almost ### years and still the new people tell me what to do when to do it and how to please as i try my best to not get upset over this i put up with this for a long time please pray great release and please pray my day goes well please pray as all i am around is back stabbing and talking about others all day long i know it probly is the same other places as well but please pray that i eather get a transfer or pray i cope better with all in my work area please pray God be with me and do what ever is best for me as only God see my furture all praise be to God
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD GIVE ME A SIGN WHERE TO MOVE URGENTLY MIRACLEEEEEEE..I THINK 🤔 SINCE TONIGHT MY DAUGHTERS BOYFRIEND TURNED OFF THE WATER WHEN I WATERING MY SIDE OF THE GARDEN FOR GOOD FRUIT MAKE IT TO HAVE A GARDEN HE SAID YES I WILL ALWAYS BE EVIL SHUT THE DOOR AS LOUD AS HE COULD..SINCE HIS NAME IS ### I...
Replies
9
Views
135
I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
138
Good Day Team Trust All Are well. Thanks for what You do. I think I have a combination of bipolar n PMDD. I need to speak to my psychiatrist, As they only diagnosed me with bipolar.But I seem to struggle with severe moods n other symptoms for longer period.I saw that PMDD is bad because it...
Replies
12
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom