Please pray ### and ### remove all ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
142
My mother put many idols and images in our house. She put Buddha statues in our living room and statues & images of Mary in her bedroom. I've asked to remove them, but she refuses to. Can someone ask God to remove these idols & images from our house?
Replies
11
Views
107
Lord , I pray that’ll all demonic presence/ voices in my living vicinity/ complex be cast out and destroyed by the power of Jesus name . It has harmed many people here in our compound. God bless you prayer warriors 🙏😌
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom