Please pray and grant my request. Please ...

Sterosko

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray and grant my request. Please help ### send me the money he borrowed back urgently. I need it very urgently. Please, please grant my prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you. I am still alive because of your sacrifice. I need you now to please grant my request for a new job and management. A place where I am able to excel and win. I am truly depleted and burnt out. I can't sleep and my focus is horrible because of the stress of my current job. They...
Replies
9
Views
165
I should deliver safely...God should grant me my request to travel out of ### with my family. Sound health all the days of my life.
Replies
8
Views
251
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom