Please pray. A 'Christian' brother made an ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
146
Please pray for me my Christian brothers and sisters, I have flu symptoms, sore throat, sore eyes and headaches. Please pray for my health so the LORD can heal me. Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
9
Views
206
Please pray for me. I made a stupid mistake out of fear. I turned down a good place to live thinking I would find another one so easily and I am not. I am having a hard time. I have a lot of demons around me. Right next door this woman is ungodly and have a lot of males in and out of her house...
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom