Please please pray. My heart is hurt and has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please pray. My heart is hurt and has been betrayed. Pls pray I ask in Jesus name amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
151
God please heal and restore me from this hurt and pain. Please deliver me from the control of the enemy that he no longer has control over my kids or life. I pray that I will be clear minded, focused, strength, drive and motivation to meet the deadline to file the objection for attorney's fee...
Replies
10
Views
151
Please pray in Jesus name for me, my health has taken a turn for the worse. thank you
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom