Please please pray for ###'s sanity and peace of mind.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please pray for my sanity and peace of mind. I just recently brought a home and I live alone and I’m terrified bc of reports about the area not being the best. I ask that God protects me and my home and give me a peace of mind so that I can at least enjoy my home. Right now fear is overtaking me and all I want to do is sleep. I feel like I’m in a depression because I made a wrong decision. Please just pray for and with me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE I GET TO MOVE AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM ### AS POSSIBLE GREATLY URGENTLY I DELETE ALL MY GAMES IM DONE TRYING TO BE HAPPY IN ### GREATLY IT ISNT WORTH IT FOR ME ANYMORE GREATLY IM WAY TO UNHAPPY NOW THIS HAS TO END NOW IT IS TIME TO LET GO I THINK IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO TRIED WITH ME...
Replies
7
Views
130
Please pray for me and my 9 y/o son. I am a single parent, orphan, and undergrad. We're struggling to make ends meet and I am very depressed with how things are going on with my life so I am unable to send my son to school. He is probably rebelling. He promised me that he won't go outside and...
Replies
8
Views
238
Please help me pray for my brother ###, I want God to restore his sanity for him to return back home, may the Lord break every affliction over his life and make him stable, amen! I need prayer intersection urgently, please, thanks!
Replies
7
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom