Please Please Please Pray For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord,

Please place me in my love's heart and mind. Remind him of me while we are apart. I miss him terribly. Please open the lines of communication so that I hear from him. Soften his heart towards me Lord. Thank You Lord. I love You. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray sincere prayers for my eyesight & health. I am scared. I need your sincere prayers. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
121
STRONG PRAYERS FOR THE RAIN TO STOP IMMEDIATELY, AND FOR ME TO HAVE A SAFE DAY & COMPLETE MY TASKS SUCCESSFULLY
Replies
12
Views
160
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus name lord please please forgive me for absolutely all evety sins of my past in jesus name forgive me lord for absolutely all every sins known unknown...
Replies
5
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom