Please please please lord bless ### to ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please please Lord bless realize to me please all every one of the deepest desires of my heart now please Lord in Jesus Christ names.
 
Lord hear this prayer. Please hear and answer this Prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord lord please please please please make absolutely all things new for me right now no delay please please lord end end absolutely all suffering in my life permanently forever now never ever return ever in i ask you please please lord graht bless me me me please please with all all tbe...
Replies
9
Views
84
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please heal heal absolutely every single part of me now no absolutely no delay in jesus christ name please please lord make absolutely all all things new for me now abno delay in jesus christ name please please restore...
Replies
10
Views
93
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full I ask you pacificly please please lord touch touch my whole entire face skin right now please by your healing power in jesus christ name I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom