PLEASE PLEASE PRAY IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND EVERY RED VENOM ALL MARKS ALL BLEMISHES ALL PIGMENTATION MARKS UNEVEN SKIN TONE ALL PALE SKIN ALL EVER LINES WRINKLES EVERY SINGLE SKIN PROBLEMS BE GONE COMPLETELY PERMANENTLY FROM SKIN FACE NOW NOW IN JESUS NAMESS
I pray that every need will be met here today, in accordance to Your will, Your mercy, Your grace & Your perfect timing. LORD, bring Your divine peace to their heart, while You are working wonderful & divine miracles in their life, this I pray, in Jesus' Holy name. Thank You, LORD, in advance, for hearing this prayer. (REVELATION 5:13,
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Lord please please forgive me for all sins lord thank you you are the greatest healer of all thank you lord that your words day ask and I will receive I ask you lord please please touch my whole face skin under eyes absolutely every single part of me lord i ask you please by your power mercy...
In Jesus Christ's name, I command every skin blemish, mark, red veins, dark circles, hollow under my eyes, white head under my eyes, all every spits, pimples, all every white heads, black heads, all every marks, scars, pit holes, red veins, pigmentation marks, all lines, wrinkles, every skin...
Urgent lord please please remove every single all every blemishes marks red viens all every pigmentation marks uneven skin tones moles all pale skin every all skin blemishes every lines wrinkles every dark circle hollow under my ### eyes please lord permanently permanently from my face skin...