Please please lord touch heal my eyes ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please Lord touch heal my eyes in every way from all dryness all watering all discomfort all dullness all tiredness all every dark circles permanently now please Lord in Jesus name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You. And Thank You God for loving me.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.

Please Read: Read, Listen to, Meditate Upon, Study, and Pray God’s Word

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S.
```
 
Hello, friend! I’m praying for God to touch you with His healing hand, according to His will and perfect timing. May you sense the Lord’s loving presence with you at all times. I Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord very pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove make totalky permanently dissappear forever never ever return ever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all...
Replies
10
Views
80
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you pacificly please please touch ny whole whole entire face skin now please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single narks all every single dents all every single pot hokes gard bits all every lumbs bumbs...
Replies
9
Views
75
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear permanently forever absolutely all all every single marks alll every single scars all every...
Replies
10
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom