abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord please please remove all fat please lord from my whole stomach hips whole body please right now never ever to return ever in Jesus name please lord bless me please with a lot a lot ally faster metabolism in every way please now always bless me please lord with pure pure flat toned stomach please lord in every way now always restore my figure in every way bless my figure please lord to please be the very very best ever in every way now a lot better than it was in my 20s now please lord bless my weight to please please drop to 8 stone my desired weight now please without any delay bless me please pied to get to 8 stone my desired weight now please very very easily bless me please with total success victory in this in all things in every way area now always please on Jesus name please raise me up please higher higher in every way area please please lord bless me me please with the total very very best ever healing in every way health in every way hair in every way etc. ears eye sight hearing in every way skin in every way hair beauty appearance radiance clothes bargains night wear under wear jewelry luck favour blessings protection in every way every area my life all I have everywhere I go the very very best ever incredibly luck in every way with all things incredibly fearsome favour with all things all people incredibly wealth prosperity pure luxury pure abundance financial freedom security millions I desire the very very best ever homes mansions villas I desire abundantly bought outright with no mortgages the very very best ever furniture in every way the very very best ever success victory in all things in every way area the very very best ever treatment respects compliments the very very very best ever photographs videos selfies snaps chats watapps videos fave time videos of me in every way that I am truly truly astonished amazed the very very best ever friends in every way the very very best ever husband that's right for me in every way life joy happiness peace fulfilment satisfaction in every way area the very very best ever future in every way holidays abundantly in every way live romance compliments I desire abundantly the total total total very very best ever with all things please pied in every way in every area of my life please now always in Jesus Christ names.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please bless make me me please absolutely every single part of me please lord inside and out please lord the total total total vert very very best ever ever model very very best ever photogenic person model in the whole whole entire...
Replies
9
Views
39
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord pacificly absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments of absolutely any kind with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos...
Replies
8
Views
140
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless make me absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the whoke entire world please right now always...
Replies
9
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom