Please please all pray lord please please ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord please please enlarge my faith trust in you abundantly now please please lord blessed please with all every one of the deepest deepest desires of my heart now please without any delay fill me with so much joy now please in Jesus Christ names.
 
Friend, I stand in agreement and pray with you. I ask the Father to greatly bless you. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask.you please please lord completely totally heal heal absolutely every single part of me now please in jesus name I ask you please please lord renew restore my whole whole entire skin youth beauty apperance hair confidence faith figure in every...
Replies
12
Views
118
Lord lord lord please please please please make absolutely all things new for me right now no delay please please lord end end absolutely all suffering in my life permanently forever now never ever return ever in i ask you please please lord graht bless me me me please please with all all tbe...
Replies
9
Views
85
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please heal heal absolutely every single part of me now no absolutely no delay in jesus christ name please please lord make absolutely all all things new for me now abno delay in jesus christ name please please restore...
Replies
10
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,574
Messages
16,789,855
Members
649,137
Latest member
Lysaraerwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom