abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord I ask you please please bless me please with new the very very best ever new foundations new very best ever new tinted mosturisers cosmetics skin care thicking shampoo moose fake tan eye lashes lip sticks lipn pencils lip glosses plumping lip glosses clothes bargins please lord in every way now abundantly please lord flood abundantly please right now all shops all places all shelfs all stores all every make up bragds compahys primark store pound land all every websites please lord with all these products for me abundantly now at really great prices now always please in Jesus Christ names.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Let Pray: God I just want to tell you Thank You for all that You have done, all that You are doing right now, and all that You will do in the future for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. I really do appreciate You. God I ask in Jesus' name that You forgive me for the many times that I have come to You with all my cares, concerns, issues, problems, sorrows, failures, setbacks, roadblocks, disappointments, discouragements, etc; but did not tell You Thank You for working out all things for my good. I want to take the time right now to tell You…. THANK- YOU –JESUS! God I thank You that I can come to You and talk to You openly about any and everything and You never turn me away. Your ears are always open to my cry. Thank You for Working out All Things for my Good. Thank You for listening to me. Thank You God for Your Grace and Mercy. Jesus Thank You for loving me so much You would rather die for me than live without me. Through the good times thank You God. Through the bad times Thank You God. Abba Father, Thank You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
146
Lord please please bless me please with the total total very very best ever healing in absolutely every single way form part of me in Jesus name the total total very very best ever ever brand new skin in every way form in Jesus name the total very very best ever eye brows in Jesus name the total...
Replies
6
Views
119
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please bless make me me please absolutely every single part of me please lord inside and out please lord the total total total vert very very best ever ever model very very best ever photogenic person model in the whole whole entire...
Replies
9
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom