abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord I ask you plesse lord do these things fir me now please by your power without any delay I command in jesus name all all fat leave burn off totally totally dissolve in every way from my whole stomach whole hips whole body permantly right now never ever ever return in jesus name i decree abd declare my weight drops drops right now to ### stone my desired weight without any delay in jesus name i command my whole stomach to totally totally tighten flatten in every single way right now in jesus name I command my whole motablism to right now be alot alot alog faster in every way now now always my figure is blessed in every way totally restored in every way the very very very best ever in every way now always I will never ever ever overeat ever in jesus namess
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
141
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please permanently remove absolutely all absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single hard bits all every single lumbs bumbs all every single lumby bumby bits...
Replies
10
Views
129
Lord please please make my whole motablism very very alot very fast now always in jesus name lord permanently remove absolutely all fat from my stomach hips whoke body now never ever return ever now please in jesus name in jesus namess
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,881
Messages
16,781,688
Members
648,439
Latest member
Nysaraymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom