Please please all pray lird a ###

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lird a ### is her crown you can do all things I am asking you please please please by your powe pied plesse touch my whoke hair by your power please make my whole hair incredibly abundantjy mega mega thicker in every way fuller in every way alot alot alot longer stronger radiaht the very very best ever in every way now please by your power in Jesus Christ names.
 
Please Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name open the eyes and hearts of all Your children (including myself and the writer of this prayer) and let us see what Your will is in this pandemic for the Kingdom of God and for each of us individually. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you pacificly please please touch ny whole whole entire face skin now please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single narks all every single dents all every single pot hokes gard bits all every lumbs bumbs...
Replies
9
Views
77
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord please please bless bless make me please lord absolutely every single part of me inside and out please please the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the shole entire...
Replies
10
Views
197
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom