PLEASE PLEAE PRAY FOR MY WHOLE BODY AND HOME ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WHOLE BODY AND HOME EVERY ROOM TO BE ALOT ALOT WARMER PLEASE IN JESUS NAME PLEASE PRAY THE COUNCIL WILL FIT GAS CENTRAL HEATING IN MY HOME ASAP BEFORE JUNE AND ALSO FOR THEM FIX DRAFTS COMING IN WINDOWS PLEASE PRAY FOR MY ELECTRICITY BILL TO BE ALOT ALOT LOWER MORE FRIENDS TO COME INTO MY LIFE SO LONLEY LOVE TO COME INTO MY LIFE SOON AND FOR MY FIANCES TO BE ENLARGED SOON LORD PLEASE IN JESUS NAME LORD BLESS ME RICHLY ABUNDANTLY IN EVERY AREA PART MY LIFE MAKE ME PLEASE LORD ALOT ALOT HAPPIER IN EVERY AREA IN EVERY WAY IN JESUS NAME S
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know why my whole body is being attacked for no reasons. I don't know where that comes from. I haven't slept all day.
Replies
11
Views
241
My knees hey hurt so much now 4 years now going to doctors getting shots so much I am tired of these doctors and medication I am reaching out to God and help from you people to pray for me I am doing fasting a lot now my ankle both of them are failing now especially when I go to work I am a ###...
Replies
6
Views
249
My whole body is in pain. I have an infection of some sort causing extreme internal pain like kidney, bladder, vaginal or irinary tract infection. I’m hot all over and swollen glands. I have breast cancer I have heart disease and heart attacks My mum has major depression and won’t even speak to...
Replies
9
Views
539
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,643
Messages
16,813,684
Members
650,933
Latest member
Brayrelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom