Please plead the blood of Jesus. Thank you.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
The CT scan was abnormal. Please plead the blood of Jesus that cancer will never come back in me. Also, my elderly mother & I are in a dangerous living situation. The woman who's been accosting me is moving into the apartment 2 feet away from us. Because we have no documentation of this, the manager can't do anything. However, if she acts us again, I am calling the police. Mom & I are low income & can't afford a market-rate apartment. The waiting lists to get into other subsidized housing are 5 yrs long. Please plead the blood of Jesus that God will move mountains to get us into a safe place where no one smokes. I give thanks & praise to God. And I thank you for your prayers. May God bless & keep you. Amen.
 
Father you know our needs better than we know them ourselves and you promised to take care of us. I ask that you meet these and those they are praying for at the point of their needs. Thank you for blessing and protecting them. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please plead the blood of Jesus over me
Replies
8
Views
152
Please plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my wife and I, and pray that we put the Lord first in all our needs.
Replies
10
Views
163
I plead the blood of Jesus/Yeshua, pray psalm 91 over the man's mind/thoughts, ears, eyes, body, that keeps getting manipulated by a woman that's married. That's been married to 5 men's previously, that was the man's drug dealer and is into Apache tribal witchcraft.
Replies
5
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom